Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tricolor Potatoes with Pesto and Parmesan
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves
- 2 large shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 pounds red-skinned new potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 1 pound purple potatoes (each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?