Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tri-Tip Steak Frites with Red Wine Sauce
- 28 to 30 ounces frozen french fries
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 (1 1/2-to 2-pounds) tri-tip beef roast (also called triangular roast; about 2 inches thick), cut into 4 steaks
- 2 teaspoons cracked black peppercorns
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon (optional)
- Accompaniment: Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?