Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tri-Tip Beef Stroganoff with Wild Mushrooms on Sourdough Toasts
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound assorted fresh wild mushrooms (such as chanterelle, oyster, crimini, and stemmed shiitake), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup dry white vermouth or dry Sherry
- 1/4 cup crme frache or heavy whipping cream
- 1 1 1/2-pound tri-tip roast, excess fat trimmed, meat cut against grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices, slices cut crosswise into 3-inch lengths
- 1 cup thinly sliced shallots (about 4 large)
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 6 5 x 3 x 1/2-inch slices crusty sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?