Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tri-Colored Pasta with Feta Cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry rainbow radiatore pasta
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 8 ounces feta cheese, broken into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|