Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tri-Color Chopped Salad with Pine Nuts and Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped radicchio
- 1 cup chopped Belgian endive leaves
- 2 cups chopped arugula
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|