Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Treviso, Walnut, and Gruyre Salad
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 pound Treviso (about two 8-ounce heads)
- 4 cups (packed) mixed baby greens or other baby lettuces (about 3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup (packed) coarsely grated Gruyre cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?