Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tres Leches Pina Colada Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix without pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted flaked coconut, or as desired (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.5g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|