Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Trenne with Shrimp Bolognese
- 1½ pounds jumbo shrimp in the shell
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, each torn into 2 or 3 pieces
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, to taste
- Sea salt, preferably gray salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¾ pound trenne, penne, or other dried short pasta
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 487kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 177mg (59%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|