Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil
- 2 bananas, sliced in rounds
- ¼ cup diced onion
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- One 16-ounce package frozen puff pastry, 2 sheets (see note )
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or mild Cheddar cheese
- Egg wash: 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 221kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|