Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Treacle apple pudding
- 2-3 Bramley apples , peeled, cored and chopped (about 250g flesh)
- 100g light soft brown sugar
- 50g golden syrup , plus 2 tbsp
- butter , for greasing
- 1 tangy eating apple , such as Braeburn
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 175g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 large egg
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?