Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tre Formaggi Fritatta
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 links Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage links, coin sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/8 pound Asiago cheese, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/4 pound Provolone cheese, cut into 1/2-inch dice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|