Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tray-baked meringue with pears, cream, toasted hazelnuts & chocolate sauce
- 4 large free-range egg whites
- 200 g golden caster sugar, golden caster sugar
- sea salt
- 100 g hazelnuts, skins removed
- 2 x 400 g tinned halved pears in syrup
- 2 pieces stem ginger, thinly sliced, optional
- 200 g good-quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 400 ml double cream
- 50 g icing sugar, sifted
- 1 vanilla pod, halved and seeds scraped out
- zest of 1 orange
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?