Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tray-baked lamb with aubergines, tomatoes, olives, garlic & mint oil
- 2 quality 7-rib racks of lamb, French-trimmed
- 2 firm aubergines
- 8 ripe plum tomatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, skin left on
- dried oregano
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh basil or marjoram, optional
- 1 handful olives, destoned
- 1 large handful fresh mint
- 1 pinch sugar
- red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?