Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds beef rump roast
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 cup red wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 10 whole cloves, or more to taste
- 2 bay leaves, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 gingersnap cookies, crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|