Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Traditional Reuben Casserole
- 1 1/2 cups thousand island dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 6 slices dark rye bread, cubed
- 6 slices light rye bread, cubed
- 1 pound sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1/2 pounds corn beef, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.2g|
|Saturated Fat 18g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|