Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Traditional Peanut Butter Pie
- 1/3 cup JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla flavor pudding mix (NOT instant)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 6 tablespoons sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.9g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|