Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 (50 mL) egg yolks, at room temperature, or ¼ cup pasteurized eggs (liquid or in the shell) (see Notes)
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dry mustard powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sea salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) granulated sugar
- ½ tsp (2 mL) ground white pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 133kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 15g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|