Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Traditional Lattice-Top Apple Pie
- 1 recipe All-American Double Crust, divided as instructed in step 1 and refrigerated
- 8 cups peeled, cored, and sliced apples
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Granulated sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 152kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|