Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Traditional Japanese Breakfast
- 3 1/2 oz short-grain rice
- 2 tbsp mixed Japanese pickles, such as cucumber, daikon, cabbage
- 1 tbsp instant dashi (Japanese stock) or vegetable
- Stock powder
- 2 1/4 cups boiling water
- 2 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and chopped into small cubes
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 spring onion, very finely chopped
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 5-oz fillets of salmon
- 3 medium free-range eggs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp bonito flakes or instant dashi powder (optional)
- vegetable oil for cooking
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?