Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Traditional Cream Scones
- 2 cups (500 mL) all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup (50 mL) shortening or butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (125 mL) half and half (10%) cream
- Additional granulated sugar (optional)
- Baking sheet, ungreased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 221kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 58mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|