Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Traditional Christmas Cheese Ball
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2.5 ounce) package thinly sliced smoked beef, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1 small Vidalia or other sweet onion, minced
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|