Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Traditional Beef Burritos
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried black beans
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|