Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Traditional Angel Food Cake
- 1½ cups (375 mL) confectioners sugar (icing sugar)
- 1 cup (250 mL) cake and pastry flour
- Pinch salt
- 10 egg whites, at room temperature (about 1¼ cups/300 mL)
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) cream of tartar
- ¾ cup (175 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 mL) almond extract (optional)
- 10-inch (4 L) metal tube pan, ungreased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 164kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|