Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Totally Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 2/3 cups (16 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter. Slightly softened (for about 30 minutes)
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large cold egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 349kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 20g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (59%)|
|Cholesterol 38mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|