Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tortilla de Patata (Spanish Tortilla)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 fresh poblano chile pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|