Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tortilla Soup With Pork and Squash
- 1 2 1/2- to 3-pound boneless pork shoulder or butt, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 small butternut squash (about 1 1/2 pounds)peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeo pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?