Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 4-pound chicken
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 dried chipotle chiles
- 1 jalapeo (with seeds), halved lengthwise
- 7 cilantro sprigs
- 3 tablespoons (or more) fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 5 corn tortillas, cut in 1/2"-thick strips
- 2 ears of husked corn, or 2 cups frozen, thawed corn kernels
- Chopped fresh cilantro, halved cherry tomatoes, avocado wedges, queso fresco or mild feta
- A deep-fry thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?