Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 cup Basic Chicken Stock or Roasted Turkey Stock
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 flour tortillas, grilled over a burner or in a pan under a broiler until slightly crisp and mottled, and shredded
- 2 Hass avocados, seeded, peeled, and cut into ½-inch (1-cm) cubes
- 1 whole skinless boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 large red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 large bunch cilantro, leaves only
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped (hotter chilies can be used for a spicier dish)
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 2 small tomatoes cut into ¼-inch (.5-cm) dice
- 1 1/3 cups (120 g) shredded queso blanco, mozzarella, or rinsed mild feta cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 679kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 36g (55%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (54%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 67g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|