Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 skinless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 jalapeno chile diced (with seeds for more heat)
- 6 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Coarse salt
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (5 ounces)
- 4 large scallions thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro sprigs
- 1 Lime cut in wedges
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?