Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas, preferably a little old and dried out
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium jalapeo chili chopped OR 2 tsp chili powder (Depending on the hotness and flavor desired)
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp cumin
- 4 cups chicken stock (my version is a little spicier)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup corn
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded mild cheddar
Directions:View on Delishhh
Why don't we display directions?