Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 white corn tortillas
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and excess moisture squeezed out
- 6 ounces good-quality Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes (1/2-inch chunks) or one 14.5-ounce can petite-cut diced tomatoes with garlic and olive oil (such as Del Monte), drained
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 fresh basil leaves, torn
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?