Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tortilla Espanola (Spanish Tortilla)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- 6 eggs
- 1 roasted red pepper, drained and cut into strips
- 3 ounces Spanish serrano ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|