Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tortilla Crisps with Brickle Dip
- Tortilla Crisps:
- 1 (15 ounce) package flour tortillas, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or as needed
- ground cinnamon, or as needed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Brickle Dip:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package toffee baking bits (such as Heath®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|