Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tortellini With Eggplant and Peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups crushed red pepper
- 1 pound low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?