Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tortellini With Butternut Squash, Mushrooms, and Fontina
- 1 small butternut squash (2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound button or cremini mushrooms, stems trimmed and halved if large
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 ounces fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?