Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tortellini, Steak, and Caesar
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 pound flank steak
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 (2.25 ounce) cans small pitted black olives, drained
- 1 cup Caesar-style croutons
- 2 small fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Caesar salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.1g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|