Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tortellini Soup with Spinach and Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 32 oz. reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 9 oz. whole wheat or regular cheese tortellini (sold refrigerated)
- 15 oz. no-salt added diced tomatoes, with their liquid
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?