Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 carrots, cut into thin rounds
- 1/2 bunch Swiss chard, cut crosswise into 1-inch strips
- 1 8- to 9-ounce package tortellini, preferably vegetable
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?