Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tortellini Gratinata with Mushrooms and Parsnip
- 12 ounces parsnips (about 2 large), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk, divided
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Large pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 1/2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 1/4 pounds baby portobello mushrooms (portobellini), thinly sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 3 8- to 9-ounce packages cheese-filled tortellini or tortelloni
- 6 ounces imported creamy Gorgonzola dolce cheese, cut into small pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?