Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 (3 ounce) thin-cut beef round steaks
- 4 Mexican-style sandwich rolls (bolillos)
- 1/4 cup sour cream, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans - drained, rinsed, and mashed - divided
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, sliced into quarters lengthwise
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce, divided
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco (Mexican fresh cheese), divided
- 1 lime, quartered
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 91.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 14.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|