Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Torta di Riso e Zucchine (Rice and Zucchini Crostata
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for working
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup cold water, plus more as needed
- 1 pound small zucchini
- 1/2 cup Italian short-grain rice, such as Arborio, Carnaroli, or Vialone Nano
- 2 cups ricotta, preferably fresh, drained overnight
- 1 cup grated Grana Padano or Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 bunches scallions, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Butter for the baking pan
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?