Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups sake
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (2 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced scallion (dark-green part only)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. grated peeled fresh ginger (about .75 oz.)
- 1 3/4 lb. boneless chicken thighs with skin, cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (about 5 oz.)
- 1 cup cornstarch (about 5 oz.)
- 1 cup rice flour (about 5 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?