Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
"Top Tier" Devil's Food Cake with Sour Cream-Fudge Frosting
- 1/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ounce high-quality milk chocolate (such as Lindt, Perugina, or Valrhona), chopped
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces high-quality milk chocolate (such as Lindt, Perugina, or Valrhona), chopped
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons light corn syrup
- Organic roses (for garnish)
- Special equipment: 2 5-inch-diameter cake pans with 2-inch-high sides
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?