Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Top Shelf Sparkling Margarita Jell-O®
- 3 (3 ounce) packages lime-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 2/3 cups premium tequila
- 2/3 cup triple sec
- 2/3 cup brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 1/2 cup sweetened lime juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 pinch margarita salt, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|