Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Top-Crust Peach and Cardamom Pie
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 2 1/2 pounds firm but ripe peaches, peeled, halved, pitted, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 egg, beaten to blend (for glaze)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw sugar*
- 2 1/Special Equipment: 2- to 3-inch heart-shaped or scalloped cookie cutter
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?