Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Too Cool For School Pumpkin Spice Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|