Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tonnato Sauce with Arugula
- 1 (6-to 8-ounces) can light tuna packed in olive oil (preferably Italian)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup drained capers, divided
- 4 flat anchovy fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 5 ounces baby arugula (12 cups)
- Accompaniment: 1 pound thin linguine, cooked and drained, reserving 1 cup cooking water
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?