Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork chops
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups oil for frying, or as needed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|