Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tom's Sweet Pimento Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimentos, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28g|
|Saturated Fat 15.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|