Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 3/4 cup baby spinach leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|